Employer: Sending a Job Offer
Below are instructions for you to send offers to candidates.
- If you haven’t logged in, go to unify.unifylabs.org. Click on the “Employer Login” button and login with your email and password.
- Once logged in, click “on “Candidate” in the left navigation bar.
- Find the candidate you would like to make an offer to. Click on the right three dots and select “Move to Hire Phase”. The candidate’s status will now be “Offer Pending”. This identifies the candidate as one to send a job offer to, but does not yet notify the candidate.
- To send a job offer to the candidate, click on the right three dots and select “Send Offer”. The offer set up screen will appear on the right side of the page. Fill in any information or a note to the candidate and upload an offer letter with the fine details of the offer.
- Click “Send Offer”. The candidate will now receive the offer and choice to accept or reject it.